Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help!! All I want to do is eat!!!!!!?

First of all, I'm NOT fat. I'm 16, 5'5, and weigh 107 lbs...aka slim. 2 months ago I went on a diet and would only let myself eat after at least 3 hours had passed since my last meal. Food was my "reward" for waiting so long, and when I allowed myself to eat I felt so happy and relieved. I've been off the diet for a month now b/c I realized it was making me miserable. But now... ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS FOOD!!! It sucks!! I anticipate the feeling of hunger, knowing how good it will feel to eat when I'm starving. It's like I spend all my time waiting to feel hungry just so that I can eat and feel full again! even when I'm full I still think about food and how good it will taste once I'm hungry again!!! It's like a neverending cycle. Whats wrong with me? I'm not depressed or anything...has anyone else ever felt this way or am I just a nutcase??

No comments:

Post a Comment