Saturday, July 16, 2011

How old where you when you first went out with your friends alone ?

i just turned 13 a month ago and all my friends are going to magic mountain , the mall , the movies , etc. by themselves . ive never really talked about it with my parents but im thinkiing about it . the thing is my mom is a worrier . and when i say worrier i meant it . i went to my friends house once (which she had to drop me off to make sure i got there " okay") and she called like fifty times to check on me ! i was 12 ! what were we gonna do , throw a huge party invite older people and start partyingg with hard liquor ? anyways , me and my friends wanted to go to the mall , alone . i dont know how to bring this up and make sure she says yes ? my dad would be pretty okay with it but mom . . . i brought up going to the mall with my friend her mom and my mom and we separate and meet at a place in an hour or so but my mom said im "too young" . and if she says no to the mall , what would she say if i wanted to go to magic mountain with a HUGE group of friends ? we live only 5 minutes away by car and we can take the bus . please please please help and share your experiences ? anything would be appreciated thank you soo much ! [=

No comments:

Post a Comment