Sunday, July 17, 2011

What kind of motorcycle to get?

Hi, I'm 17 a senior this year and my parents are getting me a motorcycle for graduation present before I go away to police academy to become a cop. I plan on a crotch rocket as I don't like the high handlebars like a Harley has. I'm a big guy, I'm 6'4 and 250 lbs and my girlfriend is like 5'3 120 lbs and I plan on taking her around on it some. So what's a big bike for a big guy? I don't care to buy new or used, I was looking for one around $5,000. I really like the sleekness of the Kawasaki Ninja, but what kind to get? I know very little about motorcycles, but I have rode ATVs all my life and regular bicycles so I don't think I'll have a hard time getting used to balance/clutch/gears. Any help is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment